– BSc (Honours) Degree Sport & Exercise Science
– NSCA Certified Strength Conditioning Specialist
– NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
– ACSM Health Fitness Specialist
Ian Willows started to gain coaching experience initially as a football coach in 1995.
Ian completed his Bachelor Degree in Sport & Exercise Science in 2001 then moved to London. This is where his career in the Health & Fitness industry started.
Ian now works in Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire as a Strength & Conditioning Coach.
He has developed a vast array of experience training weight loss clients to recreational sports people to professional athletes. He has also had a wealth of experience training people who are injured or recovering from an injury.
– Attended UKSCA Weightlifting Workshop (Working towards ASCC accreditation with UKSCA)
– OLF Olympic Lifting Workshop
– OLF Kettlebell Instructor